The participation of CIRCUTOR in Middle East Electricity 2019 (the largest exhibition worldwide for the energy industry) has been totally satisfactory and displays healthy results, both in terms of visits and contacts made, as well as the level of acceptance of the new solutions and products unveiled.
The participation of CIRCUTOR in Middle East Electricity has focused especially on the unveiling of new solutions to improve electrical energy efficiency, such as:
- AFQm (Active multifunction filter)
- CVM A1500 Class A (Supply quality analyser)
- SVG (Static reactive generator)
- REC4 (Self-resetting differential switch)
- RECmaxCVM (Differential circuit breaker with automatic reconnection and measurement)
On this occasion we have received more than 300 visits from more than 50 countries.
At CIRCUTOR we wish to thank you for the interest shown in all the devices presented at the fair, with the hope that future events will be as rewarding as the previous one.