Hannover Messe is the world's leading trade fair for industrial technology, where the latest solutions, devices and technologies of the electrical sector are exhibited.
During this edition, CIRCUTOR with over 45 years present in the sector of energy efficiency, will participate in the event to show to all attendees the newest solutions for improving electrical energy efficiency.
- Energy Efficiency solutions
Network analyzers for energy management in any type of electrical installation, together with software to create an Energy Management System (EMS) to control the facility and carry out audits in accordance with ISO 50001.
- MYeBOX 1500A: New portable power quality analyzer Class A certified according to the power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30. This device checks the installation status together with the grid power quality: Swells, sags, interruptions and transient capture. The system offers a free APP and Cloud server in order to manage the device and their measurements when it is connected by 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
- New CVM-C10 Flex: New panel analyzer with flexible camps connection up to 2000A. Avoiding power offs during its installation.
- New CVM-E3-MINI-Flex: New DIN rail analyzer with Modbus and BACnet communications. Design for dual source applications and possibility to connect flexible clamps up to 2000A.
- PowerStudio software: Scada software designed to program and monitor any device connected to the installation. Which this software tool the user will be able to create scada screens, bill simulations and alarm management with the most user-friendly interface in order to be controlled by any kind of user.
- New Split core transformers TQ series: New range of split core transformers with new design with easy installation system.
- Power quality solutions
- New CVM-A1500A: New power quality analyzer verified with IEC 61000-4-30 for events (Swells, sags and interruptions) and transients recording with built-in Web Server.
- New AFQm active filters: Designed to improve network quality will also be presented, designed to offer solutions both for wall-mounting and installation in a cabinet for any type of current.
- Capacitor Banks and components: FR capacitor banks with rejection filters, large range of Heavy Duty capacitors and reactors and Power Factor Relays (regulators).
- Service continuity
- New RGU-100B: New residual current device to ensure the supply continuity in networks with AC+DC residual currents with RS-485 Modbus RTU communications.
- New CBS-400B: New residual current monitoring device to control the residual current with AC/DC loads in 4 lines with only 3 modules and RS-485 Modbus RTU communications.
- New REC4: Residual current relay with self-reclosing system with the most compact enclose to reconnect the installation in case of tripping.
- RECmaxCVM: RCCB with self-reclosing system to reconnect the installations in case of overcurrent, short-circuit or residual current fault. With the easiest installation and power analyzer built-in with more than 250 variables and RS-485 Modbus RTU communications.
- Medium voltage compensation
- Medium voltage capacitors, reactors and components or complete Medium voltage capacitor banks in order to compensate reactive inductive energies, improve the network status and avoiding penalties.
- Recharge of electrical vehicle
- New eNEXT and Urban-WB recharge boxes: Solutions for domestic charging or private vehicle floats.
We look forward to receiving you in our stand to show you all our new products in Hall 12, stand C61.
The next link takes you straight to the eTicket registration/activation website.
After registration, each guest receives a personalized ticket by e-mail for printing in A4 and showing at the entrance.
Ticket are only valid upon registration/activation, and that this is most conveniently done online, before the show.
Each eTicket is valid for the entire duration of HANNOVER MESSE 2019.