1. The Mission of the Organisation:
Development of innovation and technology in order to offer integral solutions for the electricity market.
2. The Vision of the Organisation:
To position the Organisation as a leader in the Energy Efficiency market.
3. The Culture and Values of the Organisation:
• Proximity to client and complicity with supplier
• People as a value
• Team work
• Audacity with integrity and openness
• Reinvesting profits in innovation and technology
• Creating the future
4. The Integrated Management System of the Organisation is based on:
• UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2008 - Quality Management System
• UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2004 - Environmental Management System
• OHSAS 18001: 2007 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System
• IEC-QC 080000: 2005 - Hazardous Substances Process Management System
• ISO 50001:2011 - Energy Management System
• ISO/IEC-17025:05 - Laboratory Management System
• ISO/IEC 17020:98 - Inspection System
• This general policy must be spread, understood, implemented, updated and revised and the continuous improvement of its efficacy must take place at all levels.
• Compliance with all of the applicable regulations and legislation for: Energy Management, Quality Management, Environmental Management, Health and Safety Management, Restricted Substances Management, Hazardous Substances Process Management, Competency of the Laboratory.
• Satisfying the needs of our customers, regulatory authorities and any other certification bodies.
• Training employees to ensure that they work safely, guaranteeing that all are aware of both potential risks and preventive measures, as well as the environmental impact of their work, improving energy efficiency and instilling in them a commitment to quality and to the management of the restriction of hazardous substances and competencies required from Laboratory personnel.
• Actively reducing risks and hazards at work, as well as cutting down on environmental contamination and improving energy performance.
• Working towards continuous improvement in terms of quality, the restriction of hazardous substances, health and safety, and the environment.
• Appointing responsibilities for the activities related to energy efficiency, quality, laboratories, restriction of hazardous substances, health and safety, and the environment.
• The organisation's management is responsible for the development of this policy and each collaborator of the CIRCUTOR group must play an active role in its execution.
• The main purpose of the Laboratory is the reliability and conformity of traceable tests and calibrations with validated methods.
• Good professional practice and the quality of the laboratory's tests and calibrations, with the necessary independence, authority and competency for their assurance